Dating from 1894 and Grade II listed, these Barristers' Chambers were originally designed to suit sole practitioners with a single clerk and were largely un-modernised.
Our brief was to refurbish the building to accommodate large commercial practices with modern clerks' rooms, conference and meeting facilities.
Internally, individual sets were combined and conference rooms created. All services were updated to include comfort cooling and floor trunking to facilitate new services and IT distribution.
The external facades to Middle Temple Lane and the Hare Court courtyard were sensitively cleaned to reveal the original colours and fine craftsmanship of the gauged brick and stone design features. Works included repairs to the gauged brick doorcases.